iPad Rentals at the Speed of Business!
Same-day delivery in So. California
Next-day shipping throughout California
Expedited delivery nationwide
eTech Rentals provides short and long-term rental technology for businesses and schools in Los Angeles, Southern California and nationwide. We are experts in iPad rentals for corporate meetings, conferences, on and off-site training events, experiential marketing events, and businesses that need assistance connecting with remote employees and clients. We offer same-day delivery in Southern California and next-day shipping throughout the State. Well’ put the technology you need in your hands when you need it.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Response in Minutes
iPad Rentals for Events and Conferences
eTech Rentals has a vast inventory of iPad rentals in stock and ready for you. Our iPads come preinstalled with the latest essential software and apps you need for flawless meetings and presentations. We can also load any specialized or custom software for you, so you don’t have to do it yourself–just let us know. . That’s part of what makes eTech Rentals the go-to resource for trade shows, conventions, and corporate events, product demonstrations, employee training and more!
Next Day Delivery
Brand New Equipment
#1 Corporate Supplier
iPad Rental Features Include:
- Up-to-date Operating Systems (also referred as iOS) with current security patches and preloaded with the software you need
- Built-in camera and mic for video conferencing
- Wi-Fi + Cellular devices with preinstalled cellular capabilities
Rent iPads, iPad Kiosks and Apple Pencils for:
- User Conferences and Experiential Marketing Events – digital signage, product demonstrations, surveys and polling, and event registrations
- Training Events – employee onboardings, software trainings, corporate training events, and education testing
- Special Projects – strategic planning, urgent projects, and projects requiring technology your IT team doesn’t normally have or one-time need specialty equipment.
- Temporary Offices – co-working spaces, business expansions and client meetings and presentations
Keep Attendees Connected with iPads
iPads are powerful, compact and versatile, perfect for exhibitors or event organizers. Research shows iPads better engage visitors, employees, or prospective customers and for presentations, information and networking opportunities.
Why companies rent iPads from eTech:
- Sales or information videos
- Product demos
- Large or small training sessions
- Event surveys or contact info collection
- Customer service engagement
- Virtual conferences and remote connections
Frequently Asked Questions
Making the investment of 50 iPads (or more) may seem to make financial sense if you rent them four or more times per year, but that also means taking care of 50 iPads, having the proper tech support on hand, keeping all the software updated and the iPad clean, both inside and out.
When you rent iPads from eTech Rentals your equipment is fresh…and refreshed. At eTech Rentals, we ensure your iPads are delivered on time, fully charged, and rigorously cleaned
Renting iPads from eTech Rentals allows you to focus on business at hand with greater efficiency:
- Shorter Training Time for Staff. eTech can help set up all your iPads with the information needed, in a consistent format that is easy to learn and use.
- Quick, efficient registration. Using iPads for registration allows any team member to access schedules.
- Easy Updates to Event Info. No need to print updates or send urgent emails that people could miss. Simply update your event app and your team is immediately informed of changes and ready to go.
Renting eTech iPads for your next event is an easy, effective and excellent way to transform your next event or conference with technology. Here are some examples of why you should rent iPads for your attendees:
- Quick startup time for presentations. At the start of your presentation, everyone will literally be on the same page, connected to Wi-Fi and ready. Time is money, especially at short-term events! By providing iPads, there are no more dead batteries, people looking for their cords, Wi-Fi issues or anyone left out.
- Complete focus on a single device. Improve audience attention and response (polling, contact forms, etc.) presentations and interactive product demonstrations that have attendees focused on your screen, not and not having pop ups of their text messages and emails.
- Highlighting videos and ads. You can use an engaging ad, quiz or video that takes viewers to a key page or presentation.
- Use iPads Socially. During breaks, have a mini Twitter wall or an Instagram photo contest to promote interaction.
eTechRentals has different types of iPads including:
- iPad Air
- iPad 9.7″
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPad Stands
We work closely with you to help you decide which style of iPad best suits your specific budget and project. Just give us a call at (877) 738-3246 to ask one of our eTechnicians which iPads are the best fit for your next event.
We’ll make sure you have all the iPads you need. . Whether you’re planning a small training conference, a larger outdoor event, or a cutting-edge experiential marketing event, our goal is to make your project a success, without you having to worry about technical issues.
eTech Rentals allows you to rent as many iPads as you need for your next corporate event with a minimum of five iPads.
Unsure of how many iPads you’ll need? Just ask one of our rental experts how many iPads you’ll need to help you achieve your event goals.
eTech Rentals is a technology solutions company providing, among other things, Apple iPad Rentals to businesses and meeting planners in Los Angeles, California and the nation.. In addition to iPad rentals, we provide laptop, computer AV and VR rentals to event planners, IT managers, production coordinators, project managers, and operations directors for a wide range of industries.
To make your upcoming events successful free of technical worries, contact our rental experts, or submit the quick eQuote today — and experience what easy, effective service from eTech Rentals is all about.
eTech is committed to the health, safety, and financial security of our employees, customers and stakeholders. We are a small, employee-owned company and remain open during this time, as an essential business.
We have always offered the newest technology delivered in top condition; current events require us to do more to support the safety of our staff and customers. We ensure all equipment is and will be rigorously cleaned upon return AND prior to delivery to your location. We also offer contact-free delivery options.
To get a custom quote or for more information on contact-free delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-738-3246.
Our economy depends on small businesses like yours and ours. Let’s continue to help each other in these uncertain times and set tone for the economy’s growth in the future.