Virtual Reality Equipment Rentals
Capture the attention and the imagination of your event attendees through virtual reality experience. eTech Rentals knows what you need to transform reality so that your event or booth or technology lounge is the one they talk about, post about, and remember!
eQuote for VR RENTAL
VR Equipment Rentals
How can Virtual Reality (VR) help my brand or messaging?
Can you give me some ideas on how I can use Virtual Reality (VR) to enhance my next event?
- 3D Infographic with Popups — Use VR so your attendees to fully interact with your presentation (no distractions!) and reinvigorate how attendees receive content (good bye PowerPoints). Think VR 3D infographic with popups.
- “Try” your product Virtually — VR allows someone to do virtually anything and be anywhere, so rather than droning on about the benefits of your xyz gizmo, let them “feel” them how great those hiking boots are as they “hike” up a mountain trail on the other side of the world or let the users experience your brand in a way they couldn’t in real life – a well-known soft cheese supplier used VR to take users inside a household refrigerator full of yummy food.
- Nothing beats Virtual Reality for Immersive Entertainment. From gaming or “driving” that new car, to checking out your new hotel on the other side of the country, the possibilities to grab the users’ attention and make your brand memorable, just start with traditional 360 degree views and the ideas can grow from there.
- Virtual Reality can make people feel deeper than just pictures on walls. Hosting an event that is designed to increase donations? Bring a human story to life or let them experience walking through a city after a devastating event to help them understand the gravity of the situation.
- Bring Gaming into Learning – Train on new (or current products) can be boring and often un-inspires sales people instead of invigorating them. Bring training to life and get attendees to learn new skills.
- Can’t think how to create a Brand Experience – Change the Environment – stuck in the back corner of a conference center right by the bathrooms or at the back of the room with a keynote speaker, outside by the alley? No worries – create a spa-like VR environment that gives attendees an experience that they will connect with your brand
What virtual reality equipment do you have?
- Samsung Gear VR – includes handheld controller that responds to human movements
- HTC Vive System – provides a fully immersive first-person experience
- Oculus Rift
What is the difference between VR and augmented reality?
Why eTech Rentals?
Contact eTech for VR RENTAL
Technology Rentals Reinvented
We use today's technology and a deep understanding of the
technology rental industry to create a better rental experience.
Need a quote?
Need a question answered?
Want to experience Technology Rentals Reinvented?