In the rapidly evolving landscape of trade shows and events, reliable and seamless internet connectivity has become an essential element for success. Attendees, exhibitors, and organizers all depend on robust internet access to foster connections,…READ ARTICLE
Pizza Fest, the pizza event of the year at LA Live was an unforgettable experience for pizza lovers. From the moment attendees stepped into the event, the aroma of freshly baked pizzas filled the air, setting the tone for the ultimate pizza feast.
The event was held in the heart of downtown LA, where guests were treated to endless slices of some of the most delicious and unique pizzas. The event featured a wide variety of toppings ranging from traditional pepperoni and cheese to gourmet toppings like truffle mushroom, BBQ chicken, and vegan options. The only thing better than the pizza was the pizza merch!
Reliable Point of Sale (POS) systems are an essential part of any merchandise business operating a pop-up or event. The POS systems enable businesses to process orders, manage inventory, and handle transactions. To operate effectively, POS systems require a stable internet connection. In the case of Pizza Fest, having a reliable WiFi connection was crucial for the successful operation of the POS systems for merchandise sales.
Additionally, there was a presentation component that required a hard-line internet connection via Zoom.
Here’s why Pizza Fest needed eTech Rental to provide WiFi & Hardline Internet:
- Order Processing: With an eTech Rentals WiFi connection, POS systems can process orders faster and more efficiently. This means that customers can receive their merchandise quickly and accurately, reducing wait times and improving the overall customer experience.
- Payment Processing: The eTech Rentals WiFi connection allows the POS systems to process payments instantly and securely. This means that customers can pay for their merchandise with ease, and the business can manage transactions effectively.
- Inventory Management: An eTech Rentals WiFi connection enables the POS system to update inventory levels in real-time. This means that the business can monitor stock levels and restock supplies promptly to avoid running out of items during the event.
- Zoom component: With an eTech Rentals hard-line internet solution ensured a stable and reliable internet connection for the duration of the event, minimizing the risk of connectivity issues and dropouts. The use of a hard-line connection eliminates the potential for bandwidth contention, which can affect the quality of the Zoom presentation and impact the overall attendee experience.
- To ensure a seamless event, we set up the WiFi network the day before the event. With the clients team providing the internet handoff to us, we were able to quickly build out the network, ensuring that everything was up and running smoothly. With setup done the day before, there was no onsite support needed day of the event.
During the event, our WiFi connection proved to be crucial to the success of the POS systems. Attendees were able to place orders quickly and efficiently, and the POS systems were able to process transactions securely and accurately. Additionally, the hard-line internet connection ensured that the presentation via Zoom was crystal clear, adding an extra dimension to the event.
In addition to the amazing pizzas, with eTech Rental’s reliable WiFi network and hard-line internet connection, Pizza Fest was a massive success, and attendees were able to enjoy a seamless and enjoyable experience, including the merchandise sales component.
Photos From This Event:
About eTech Rentals:
eTech Rentals maintains the latest network equipment, offering greater capabilities over consumer network gear. Our mission is to keep your team, tour, or event connected and working at all times. Plug-and-play ease of use, proper packaging, and remote access to our support team make our system the choice for remote and nearby events.
eTech rentals are a trusted source for high-speed and secure satellite internet solutions for every location shoot, live event or outdoor festival. No matter the event’s scale or size, we can fully configure, install and integrate the most efficient satellite internet solutions.
And to support your event or activity, eTech also rents iPad, Surface Pro and other tablets, monitors and displays, laptops and PCs, office equipment, and AV and VR technologies, providing a one-stop solution for your tech rental needs.
To make your upcoming events successful and free of technical worries, contact our rental experts, or submit the quick eQuote today — and experience what easy, effective service from eTech Rentals is all about.
Need Help With an Upcoming Event?
Related Case Studies & WiFi Articles
A prominent commercial production company based in New York, specializing in creating captivating visual content for various brands and businesses. Client Needs: The client required the latest technology to elevate their commercial production process. They…READ ARTICLE
In Austin, Texas, a popular food festival needed a solution to handle registration and keep its vendors and 4,000 attendees connected for the Instagram-able moments throughout the event. eTech Rentals provided our eBond solution and…READ ARTICLE
Recently a fundraising event held at a local Zoo presented a unique challenge for organizers: the event location had extremely limited cell service from any carrier. However, with the goal of providing a seamless experience for attendees…READ ARTICLE