iMac rentals are ideal for vibrant presentations and conferences, immersive marketing events, and businesses with highly skilled design teams and remote employees. This desktop can tackle the most demanding creative, software, and business projects. eTech offers same-day delivery in Southern California and next-day shipping throughout the state.
iMac Rental Features
- Processor: Intel Xeon 18 Core w/ Turbo Boost (8/10 Core iMac Pros available)
- Display: 27” Retina 5K P3 Wide Color
- Radeon Pro Vega 64 with 16GB of HBM2 memory
- Resolution: 5120 x 2880
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n, 4X Thunderbolt
- Top Software Available
- Setup to your Specifications with fast delivery
- 24” and 27″ Retina 5K display.
- Option to increase storage to up to 128 GB.
- Up-to-date Operating Systems (also referred as iOS) and preloaded with the software you need
- Built-in camera and mic for video conferencing
iMac Pro Rentals for Short-Term Creative Projects and Event Presentations
eTech Rentals has a vast inventory of Apple computer rentals. Our iMac Pro computers come pre-installed with the latest essential software and apps you need to develop dynamic presentations or run advanced creative software. We can also load any specialized or custom software for you, so you don’t have to do it yourself–just let us know.
Rent Apple iMac and iMac Pro Computers for:
- User Conferences and Experiential Marketing Events – digital signage, product demonstrations, surveys and polling, and event registrations in vivid 4k display
- Training Events – employee on boardings, software trainings, corporate training events, and education testing in iOS software/apps
- Creative Projects – short-term design and creative projects that require video editing and high-end graphics rendering
- Summer Computer Camps – creative learning and exploration with brilliant retina display that keeps kids engaged, and a visual easy-to-use operating system.
Need an iMac Rental?
Frequently Asked Questions
eTech Rentals has different types of Apple computers including:
We work closely with you to help you decide which model of Apple computer best suits your specific budget and project. Just give us a call at (877) 738-3246 to ask one of our eTechnicians which computers are the best fit for your next event.
We’ll make sure you have the quantity you need. Whether you’re planning you need to equip your office with more iMac computers for project or seasonal employees, hosting a small training conference, a larger outdoor event, or a cutting-edge experiential marketing event, our goal is to make your project a success without you having to worry about technical issues.
eTech Rentals allows you to rent as many Apple computers as you need for your next corporate event or business project with a minimum order of five computers.
Unsure of how many Apple computers you’ll need? Just ask one of our rental experts how many Apple computers you’ll need to help you achieve your event goals.
Making the investment of 20 iMac computers (or more) may seem to make financial sense if you need and rent them four or more times per year, but that also means taking care of 20 iMac computers, having the proper tech support on hand, keeping all the software updated and the iMacs clean, both inside and out.
When you rent Apple iMac computers from eTech Rentals your equipment is fresh… and refreshed. At eTech Rentals, we ensure your iMacs are delivered on time, fully charged, and rigorously cleaned.
Renting Apple iMacs from eTech Rentals allows you to focus on business at hand with greater efficiency:
Shorter Training Time for Staff. eTech Rentals can help set up all your iMacs with the information needed, in a consistent format that is easy to learn and use.
Quick, efficient registration. Using iMacs for registration allows any team member to access schedules.
Easy Updates to Event Info. No need to print updates or send urgent emails that people could miss.
Simply update your event app and your team is immediately informed of changes and ready to go.
Renting eTech Apple computers for your next event is an easy, effective and excellent way to transform your next event or conference with technology. Here are some examples of why you should rent Apple computers for your attendees:
Quick startup time for presentations. At the start of your presentation, everyone will literally be on the same page, connected to Wi-Fi and ready. Time is money, especially at short-term events! By providing Apple computers, there are no more dead batteries, people looking for their cords, Wi-Fi issues or anyone left out.
Complete focus on a single device. Improve audience attention and response (polling, contact forms, etc.), presentations and interactive product demonstrations that have attendees focused on your screen, and not having pop ups of their text messages and emails.
Highlighting videos and ads. You can use an engaging ad, quiz or video that takes viewers to a key page or presentation.
Use Apple computers to stream social media. During breaks, have a mini Twitter wall or an Instagram photo contest to promote interaction.