READY, SET, CHARGing Stations – a Must-Have for your Next Event
Making connections and staying connected – that’s what event technology is all about. Whether you’re a company running a virtual reality booth to reach new customers, or you’re the one hosting a mega experiential marketing event, technology is what allows you to reach people, connect with customers, and help everyone to stay connected with each other. And at the heart of all that technology is the ability to keep all those devices charged.
3 Reasons Why You Need Charging Stations at Your Next Event
In 2011 around 35% of U.S. adults had a smartphone. Now that number is more than 75%, and even higher within certain demographics-1. Many households not only have multiple smartphones, but also tablets and laptops. While less than half of the U.S. population had a social media profile in 2010, more than 80% did in 2017. This multi-device, heavier use trend, means that event-goers have an ever-increasing need for charging stations to keep those devices connected.
Software and hardware are developing and progressing at a phenomenal rate, but the batteries in devices, such as smart phones, laptops, and iPads, are still playing catch up to the technology. And, yes, all that advancing software requires ever-more battery power, which means the demand from event-goers to be able to recharge is only becoming greater and greater.
Devices, such are your smartphone, are becoming smarter. Think about the fact that if you have an up-to-date smartphone, it can now do only what a computer used to do, not that long ago. You used to only be able to surf the web or create documents and slideshows, from your computer. But now your handy little phone can do all that, not to mention you can game, give verbal commands, and store all those photos and information. And all this means that users can quickly drain that battery power.
What does all this add up to?
Providing charging stations for your booth or event, used to be a luxury, but now it’s a necessity. The bottom line is, no matter what type of event or conference you are running, you must help attendees stay charged and connected with eTech Rental Charging Stations.
· Portable super battery charging stations (no cords, multi-device charging)
· Charging tables (can be linked to social settings)
· Portable charging stands (sturdy slim stands for tight spaces, can charge up to 8 devices)
· Lockable charging units (with video display for branding and product videos)
Charging stations can now be placed just about anywhere. eTech Rentals can even retrofit charging sta tions so they don’t have to plug in so no unsightly extension cords that people could trip on – charging stations that can be placed anywhere charging multiple devices for the length of your event…outside.
Charging Stations – Beyond Just a Charge
Yes, charging stations will allow those who visit your booth or attend your event to recharge their smart phones and other tech devices. But a charging station can be so much more than that.
· Advertise on Charging Stations – The versatility of what you can do with charging stations will allow you to maximize your technology by having your brand prominently displayed. For example, you can advertise your product or company on your charging station with something as simple as your logo or a QR code at the top, or you can have a product video that runs the whole time someone is charging their device.
· Charging Stations Create Longer Engagement Times – With the variety of rental charging stations available, you can create a technology lounge just about anywhere. This not only gives people a chance to mingle, it gives you the opportunity to engage with your customers for more than a few seconds increasing the potential for establishing a connection. As charging stations continue to evolve, so will we.
As of 2018 some of the charging station trends we are seeing is not only are they becoming much faster, they are also moving more and more toward the ability to charge wirelessly. But no worries, we’ve got all your charging station needs covered. We can help you mange both wired, and wireless, charging stations, so you can provide your customers with the most up to date technology available.
Welcome, to the eTech Rentals Way. Expert. Easy. Extra.
eTech Rentals Experts in:
Technology eTech Rentals Offers:
eTech Rentals is elevating technology rentals in Southern California and beyond. Click and Get your eQuote today.
Resources 1. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/12/evolution-of-technology/ 2. https://www.statista.com/statistics/273476/percentage-of-us-population-with-a-social-network-profile/ https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/12/04/9-technology-mega-trends-that-will-change-the-world-in-2018/